In the current release of Sproxi, we use your Google Listings feed to feed into Facebook. At a basic level, Facebook supports using your Google feed for your Facebook catalog. For additional information about your Facebook catalog requirements, click the Facebook help center article here.
Set Up Your Catalog in FB Commerce Manager
Here’s a link to the FB Help-desk on setting up your Catalog.
- Make sure you have a Facebook Page for your business.
- Got to Commerce Manager.
- Create your catalog.
- Select the type of inventory.
- Choose how you want to add items to your catalog. Select “Upload Product Info.”
- Select the Business Manager account the catalog belongs to.
- Enter the name of your catalog.
- Click create.
Upload Items With a Data Feed
Inside “Commerce Manager,”